Wednesday, July 1, 2009

LogMeIn

This post is for my clients who know I use this really fine tool, but don't necessarily understand what it's all about. Basically, if you want to sit at your desk in the office from home, this is what you need. Believe me, I've tested every single remote access solution out there and this by far is the easiest to use. I prefer some other more complicated solutions just because of what I need to do, but if you want hands-down-simple access to work from home or home from work, this is the way to go. Oh yea, did I mention it's mostly free? (Free as in there are a few things you can't do without paying, but for the most part...it's free). If by chance you need help getting this thing working and are having problems....drop me a line. It'll literally take me 60 seconds to tell you how. From the site they say....

"What if you could access your personal computer at any time, from anywhere with an Internet connection - from work, vacation or the road?

With LogMeIn, you can access your personal information securely and transfer files on the fly.

You can use your personal computer as if you were sitting right in front of it and run the programs you use every day. You can play games, stay connected with friends and family, manage photos, check email, administer your personal finances, print and share files, even listen to music."

No comments:

Post a Comment