Friday, February 5, 2010

Easily send large files directly between computers for free | FilesOverMiles


I have tried this service and it's OK, however.........It just wasn't what I was expecting. Couple buddies of mine swear by it, but I don't. Does it work? Yes. Is it easy? Yes. Why aren't you pleased? ummm, it's something you'll have to check out for yourself. It's a great concept, but maybe it just wasn't what I though it should be. Not the best answer, but this is one of those love it or hate it things. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

From the Site:

Easily send large files directly between computers for free | FilesOverMiles: "Your files are sent the shortest way - directly between the recipient and you. There are no intermediate servers slowing down the process. Try FilesOverMiles and send files between your home
computers to see how fast it is!"

No comments:

Post a Comment