Friday, June 26, 2009

Search Engine Land


I love this site (and it's quite geeky). It's not really an online tool, but these folks always have the latest scoop on what's happening in the "Search Engine Land". From the site:

"Welcome to Search Engine Land! Search Engine Land is a news and information site covering search engine marketing, searching issues and the search engine industry.

The site is led by journalist Danny Sullivan, who has been covering search for the past 11 years. It is published by Third Door Media, which also produces the Search Marketing Expo conference series and the Search Marketing Now webcast events."

Edit: Apparently Google is um, how shall I say...'worried' about Microsoft's new search engine Bing. I'm not so sure they are worried as much as they may have finally found a competitor in that space. I personally use google, but do find myself using Bing more and more....for what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment